The Blueberry is essentially a LPS2 Mini without the UWB capability. It also sports a few additional sensors and can run off a tiny button battery.
- Cortex M4F (nRF52832).
- BLE, ANT or your favourite home made ISM protocol for 2.4 GHz.
- Accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer: MPU-9250.
- Altimeter/barometer: LPS22HB.
- UV and ambient light: Si1133.
- RH and temp: HTS221.
- Two GPIO.
- Battery holder for CR1632.
- Size: 20x20x6 mm including battery.
More info: http://www.loligo.se/Blueberry/
Blueberry can for example be used as a tiny weather station or IMU.
Source code package written in C for GCC is sold separately.