The Blueberry is essentially a LPS2 Mini without the UWB capability. It also sports a few additional sensors and can run off a tiny button battery.
Download the app here: LoligoLog on ITunes
- Cortex M4F (nRF52832).
- BLE, ANT or your favourite home made ISM protocol for 2.4 GHz.
- Accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer: MPU-9250.
- Altimeter/barometer: LPS22HB.
- UV and ambient light: Si1133.
- RH and temp: HTS221.
- Two GPIO.
- Battery holder for CR1632.
- Size: 20x20x6 mm including battery.
Blueberry can for example be used as a tiny weather station or IMU (IMU needs a different firmware).
As a logger together with the LoligoLog app it has the following features
- Log interval configurable from 1s to 3600s
- Log up to about 3000points, depending on the number of sensors used
- Battery life of around 30days (Varta/Energizer) when logging with 30s interval